Warm Bacon Onion Salad Dressing
Warm Bacon Onion Salad Dressing was created for Wilted Lettuce, but is good on fresh salad greens as well.
Warm Bacon Onion Salad Dressing uses our Sweet Bacon Onion Jam for a very distinctive taste.
- 6 tbs Sweet Bacon Onion Jam
- 2 large eggs or 3 medium eggs
- cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- In large frying pan on medium low heat, heat bacon onion jam.
- In 2 cup measure beat eggs and add vinegar to 1 cup line
- Stir and add sugar to 2 cup line
- Add black pepper and stir until combined
- Add mixture to pan and cook until thickened